tiistai 7. kesäkuuta 2011

A slight delay and some further news

I suffered a concussion on Friday and I've just recuperated to the point I can start playing and writing again, so the promised Kingdom Hearts II review will naturally be delayed by a few days. Let's see if three new holes in my head'll make me a more efficient player ;) Strangely, I haven't felt this creative in a while! Ain't that a kick in the head...

I still remember a time he had no other outlets than
vaginas. Seems like ancient history.
I've been following the E3 on a regular basis, which I rarely do because I'm not too crazy about hyping games that might be years away from their actual releases. Anyway, all Assassin's Creed fans are truly advised to check out all the new video material related to the fourth major title in the franchise, Assassin's Creed: Revelations (I suppose you already have, though). The Ezio trilogy comes to a close with true style, I hope they give one of the best video game antiheroes in history the funeral he deserves. I'm expecting a bit too much out of this game, especially ever since it was revealed that Desmond will have a bigger part and Altaïr will return to tie up some loose ends - it's definitely on the top of my list of must-haves at the moment. It's funny that it wasn't long ago that I became an Assassin's Creed fan myself. It feels like ages since I last played AC II and Brotherhood, although it's only been something like two months.

Finally, I'd like to make a revelation myself. This is not a promise of a marathon, but those people who have eagerly waited for me to take on Xbox 360 games - and, especially Xbox 360 exclusives - you might get your wish granted during the summertime. You see, my friend's got his hands full with travelling, his summer job and his relationship, and he actually approached me with the question if I would like to have his 'Box for the summer. No matter how I'd like to run out of ideas for the blog every once in a while, they keep coming. I love it. That being said, I'm a bit closer to deciding what I'll do next. But first, the Kingdom Hearts II review. As soon as I wash out the rest of these symptoms. Kids, pavement is dangerous. Never trust the ground beneath your feet.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti